December 28, 2020
It is something of an understatement to say that for people around the world 2020 has been a year of unexpected challenges. At Dentsu Public Relations, as well as assisting clients and communities as they seek to respond and adapt to the new normal, we have also taken a look at our own working methods.
With the diverse skills of our personnel, and the excellent tools now available for remote teamwork and even virtual media events, we now know it is possible to continue to provide top-class service with no dip in productivity wherever we may be. This realization has underpinned our expansion of remote working options and flexible hours, and in conjunction with exciting new partnerships, we are confident we can continue to provide media value and deliver your message to stakeholders without compromising on safety for anyone involved.
In 2021 we celebrate 60 years of Dentsu Public Relations, and moving forward, even as the world prepares to emerge from the trials of the pandemic, we will maintain our long-held commitment to looking ahead to find solutions. Whatever the future may bring, we are excited to tackle the next chapter with you.
Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year from everybody at Dentsu PR.
- Dentsu Public Relations forms partnership with influencer marketing firm BitStar
- COVID-19: Tips for success in online communications
- COVID-19: Three Communications Responses (Part I)
- COVID-19: Three Communications Responses (Part II)
- Lions Good News 2020: Creativity provides ray of sunshine in difficult year
- Six tips for doing PR in Japan